Versatile Design, Development, and Marketing
PaySimple needed an in-house designer developer to handle a website re-design and on going marketing campaigns.
- Streamlined, improved, and created numerous new and existing UI elements and participated in a 5 person marketing team to increase revenue through thoughtful testing and UX enhancements.
- Maximized organic and direct traffic through practical and invaluable SEO techniques.
- Transformed company’s identity and website into a well designed, search engine optimized site.
- Designed, scripted, edited and created a custom Flash demo for the company’s product demo.
Created websites, print materials, CSS branded gateways, and WordPress blogs.
- Designed, developed, and tested user interfaces for homepages, landing pages, feature pages, forms, merchant account application, and widgets.
- Provided advice, technical knowledge, and troubleshooting for company’s personnel.
Josh has the unique skill set combination of being a very talented designer, as well as a quality developer. When given a project, he can quickly turn around quality results.
Sarah Jordan VP of Marketing at PaySimple